Sunday, 10 February 2019

SCHOOL INDUCTION

Last 5 days were our School Induction. The school which I got  was St. Stephen's H.S, Pathanapuram. It was one of the most happiest moments in my B.Ed life. St. Stephens was the first place in my life from where I got my  ever happiest moments in childhood days. Alex sir  is the  present H.M. of the school he treated us like his children and gave advices and instruction how to interact and handle the students. We then met our subject Teacher Sunil Varghese sir, He gave us a chance to observe his class and he also gave us good instructions.we pleaded   him to take 1 class in 9th standard and he gave a chance, I and sherlin shared the class, the topic which we took was statistics. We then visited many other classes and school facilities and the problems faced by students. On the fifth day  we were back to our college and we shared our experiences with our batchmates.The induction programme gave us a confidence and motivation for our future teaching practice

No comments:

Post a Comment